Wealth by Being Smarter, Not Cheaper, and Referring Others to Do the Same by Bill Quain, Ph.D. In summary, this is a business book aimed to change your mindset from being a consumer to a “prosumer” (producer + consumer). I recommend this book because it is cheap and easy-to-read.
- if you want what millionaires have, act accordingly.
- You have to open your mind so that you can replace your old consumer thinking with new prosumer thinking.
- when you’re a prosumer you’re being smarter because you’re opening up the possibility of adding to, instead of subtracting from.
- Think different! And When we think differently, we position ourselves to get different results.
- if you want to have more, you have to think like the store.
- Focus on building more assets.
- if you want to make money in-store, own one!
- You have to start thinking and acting like producers think and act!
- As an Online Prosumer, you can position yourself to get rich along with producers.
- Shop smarter.
- Cheaper is not necessarily better
- The shopping experience is so unpleasant and the container size is so huge that, in the end, it’s just not worth it.